Monitor Mounting Arms
Monitor arms, also called "swivel arms" or "swing arms," provide an adjustable arm attached to a platform on which you place your monitor. This allows you to easily position the monitor at the proper focal distance and viewing height.
You can also reposition it depending on whether you're standing or sitting (or if you move into different positions throughout the day). Desktop monitor arms can free up desk space by lifting the screen off of the desk, and allow you to swing the monitor out of the way to provide an unobstructed forward view (good for bankers, managers, or anyone else who interacts with customers or employees).
• Mobile (4) 4 " casters (2 of them locking).
• Strong old rolled 11 Gauge steel frame with Epoxy powder coated finish
• Durable Particle board core top with high pressure laminate finish of your choice
• Adjustable Work Surface is Height Adjustable
• Flexible Multiple Colors and Sizes available!